Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Article: Game Thread: Twins @ Rays, 8/25 @ 6:10pm CT

Hopefully Bark hear's the call, that's damn funny.

I know how we can get him here. It's not something we can just piece together though.. We need some one who can play the saxophone, and someone else to sing. Next, start playing George Michael - Careless Whisper.

Bark only answers to seduction techniques...

Edited by Vanimal46

The Rays announcers are so disrespectful... The O's and Yankees were very respectful about the Twins, even if they obviously thought their teams were better (which they should), but the Rays are as disrespectful as Hawk, but not as funny. These are the worst announcers I have ever heard.

I think Santana is doing the Twins a favor, by not letting us get complacent.

When we go toe to toe with the Blue Jays or Yankees (which we have already lulled into a false sense of security) we wanna be ready to play all 9 innings.

If we coasted through this on the strength of that Sano dinger, would we be in shape?'

Jaso looks to me like a guy who, at some point in his life, has been found lounging in a tipout living room recliner, sipping a beer at 8am while watching WWE on Tivo, by a pajama-clad young boy who was promptly greeted with the news   " W'sup, li'l man?    Your mamma's in the can until she can make bail.     Looks like I'm your new dad!"

20130717_kkt_ax5_460.0.jpg

Edited by LaBombo

Iron Sheik says Ervin Santana is Jabroni like cheater and just like Rays fan Hulk Hogan. Needs to put this Santana Jabroni in the camel clutch until he commits to not sucking. Otherwise he will continue to beat him like a Jobber. 

http://www.thesmokersclub.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/74493-bill-murray-weed-pot-marijuana-ONm1.gif

This should be Santana's last start of the season. I don't care how much money they gave him, he needs to be sent to the back of the bullpen.

I'm sensing that the "logjam" in the rotation is about to have one less log pretty soon...

Sorry I'm late to the party - made later by my valiant (and I might add successful) attempt to catch up with ya'll - but I think Cap'n Piranha was referring to Mrs. Yogi.

Well that finally explains where Boo-boo comes from.