Twins Daily
  • Create Account

4 twins on baseball prospectus top. 101

old nurse

2 hours ago, tarheeltwinsfan said:

Where is Chase Petty? And other former Twins prospects?

I don't have access to it but just checking out Reds and Orioles posts about it, the Reds have 5 and the Orioles have 8 in the top 101, none of which are the former Twins prospects that were traded last year. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Juilien isn't much of a fielder so he needs to be a lock as a hitter. He'll probably start to move up the rankings once he gets another year against tougher opponents to confirm the fireworks from last fall. He's still never slugged .500 or hit 20 HR, so there's a lot of room to consolidate skills and prove himself this summer. It'll be a fun year to see games in Wichita, that's for sure.

8 minutes ago, Cris E said:

It'll be a fun year to see games in Wichita, that's for sure.

You won't see Julien there. He'll be with Wallner, Woods-Richardson, and Varland. And if Lee starts out hot, he could be moved up to AAA by mid-season. Lewis comes back and gets some games in with the Saints first. Maybe the fun will end up being in St. Paul.

9 hours ago, Cris E said:

Juilien isn't much of a fielder so he needs to be a lock as a hitter. He'll probably start to move up the rankings once he gets another year against tougher opponents to confirm the fireworks from last fall. He's still never slugged .500 or hit 20 HR, so there's a lot of room to consolidate skills and prove himself this summer. It'll be a fun year to see games in Wichita, that's for sure.

I'm planning to go to Wichita in May, let's hope some of the kids are there for my trip lol