Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Game Thread: Twins @ Cleveland, 9/19/22 @ 12:10 PM CT

twinssporto

11 minutes ago, RpR said:

Rodriguez did quite well the other night, why is he gone?

Easy answer-----

Just set their new record for the most pitchers used in a single season?

I'm beaming with pride. Now I can remember the 2022 Twins fondly as the "record-setting 2022 Twins"

5 minutes ago, gunnarthor said:

It's more his range that's the issue

That is the problem when a player is used for his bat; Contreras is a very good fielder, B. Hamiton is a very good fielder , Wallner so far has a good bat. (I would put Gordon in the same category as Wallner, you never know when he will brain fade.)

4 minutes ago, mrtwinsfan said:

Easy answer-----

Just set their new record for the most pitchers used in a single season?

I'm beaming with pride. Now I can remember the 2022 Twins fondly as the "record-setting 2022 Twins"

I stole the answer, from PoPriveter,  couldnt resist,-  gotta give credit where its due

PItchers seem to know Jake Cave is suceptible to outside pitches, as they throw junk out there and he often suckers for it, but then his home run to right yesterday was outside junk.

Wallner is not a good defender but he does have some speed and has improved considerably this year alone. If you have watched him in several dozen games he gets decent jumps and is not the pitcher playing outfielder making numerous errors that he was last year. He is better than Garlick right now and equal to Larnach as a defensive player, not that that is anywhere close to Kepler.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Twins community on the internet.