Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Game Thread: Twins @ Cleveland 9/16/22, 6:10pm CDT

bighat

Just now, stringer bell said:

He’s made a lot of nice plays in his short time with the Twins this year. Keep him out of center field and he’s an asset on defense. 

If he could just stop trying to be a power hitter and slap it around, occasional bunt attempt   

28 minutes ago, RpR said:

Prediction, Cave and Contreras both homer and Miranda steals second base.

ODD, Sanchez who often hits home runs 470 plus feet, has become the hitter of singles.

One Down.

So, what if Rocco faces the same situation with Ober at the end of 7 innings as he did with Ryan at the end of 7 innings on Tuesday? Ober is probably getting sent back down after this game no matter what. We need to use our bullpen very judiciously during this series, and if we can minimize usage tonight that is very much to our advantage. Hmmm......

1 minute ago, Nine of twelve said:

So, what if Rocco faces the same situation with Ober at the end of 7 innings as he did with Ryan at the end of 7 innings on Tuesday? Ober is probably getting sent back down after this game no matter what. We need to use our bullpen very judiciously during this series, and if we can minimize usage tonight that is very much to our advantage. Hmmm......

I thought I was skirting the jinx laws, but maybe not. All I have to say is:

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Twins community on the internet.