Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Game Thread: Twins vs. Royals, 9/15/22 @ 6:40PM CT

twinssporto

image.png.480251e30dcd46ef17a2a320db68767e.png

Good evening Twins fans and welcome back to some game thread fun! 

This season has been a real upper and downer. The Twins need to win tonight in order to keep any possibility of hope alive...I like the drama but really irritated it came to this. I know, injuries have killed us but this seems to be a continual occurrence. Who is actually in charge of health and fortitude on this team? Whoever it is needs to be canned. Just my observation. 

I'll be interested to see what this teams character is all about. Even with all of the replacement players it would be nice to see some spark. Who knows what will happen but I hope we prevail. Dylan Bundy (8-7, 4.68 ERA) toes the mound tonight against the Royals southpaw Daniel Lynch (4-10, 5.14 ERA).

The lineup for the Twins looks suspect but I guess its all we got...grab a drink, fire up the grill (it is Thirsty Thursday) and cheer for your Minnesota Twins tonight. Sorry for the short introduction but I'm irritated it's actually come to this.

I'm already looking forward to 2023!

Let's win Twins!!!

Tonight's Lineups:

TWINS:

1. Kyle Garlick, DH

2. C. Correa, SS

3. Jose Miranda, 1B

4. Gio Urshela, 3B

5. Gary Sanchez, C

6. G. Celestino, CF

7. Nick Gordon, LF

8. J. Palacios, 2B

9. Jake Cave, RF

SP - Dylan Bundy (8-7, 4.68 ERA)

ROYALS:

1. MJ Melendez, LF

2. Bobby Witt, 3B

3. S. Perez, C

4. V. Pasquantino, DH

5. M. Massey, 2B

6. M. Taylor, CF

7. Nick Pratto, 1B

8. Kyle Isbel, RF

Nicky Lopez, SS

SP - Daniel Lynch, (4-10, 5.14 ERA)

Weather: 0% chance of rain, 83 degrees.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Mortimerkenny21 said:

I'll join the small crowd for the game thread. I might not have a lot to add but I'll be following along. Sanchez and Gordon hit HR's tonight...maybe even see a big hustle on a Jake cave triple! Twins 7 Royals 2.

Go Twins!!

I like the way you think! :) 

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Twins community on the internet.