Twins Daily
  • Create Account

GTD 8/28/2022 Twins vs Giants 1:10pm CDT

Puckett34

5 minutes ago, LVTwinsfan said:

Caves got some experience, he will come through once in a while

When Cave came up from Rookieville AAA, he did very, very well, not surprising he does well.

2 minutes ago, RpR said:

When Cave came up from Rookieville AAA, he did very, very well, not surprising he does well.

He’s never had major league numbers for an extended time, he’s a good guy to call up when there are injuries, but when he’s out of options they’ll have no choice but to let him go. 

3 minutes ago, LVTwinsfan said:

He’s never had major league numbers for an extended time, he’s a good guy to call up when there are injuries, but when he’s out of options they’ll have no choice but to let him go. 

image.png.f6e94c823d6bfaa8c513f8594300a7d9.png

First year he did very well.

1 minute ago, RpR said:

image.png.f6e94c823d6bfaa8c513f8594300a7d9.png

First year he did very well.

Yes he did, it’s not uncommon for a rookie to do well and then fall off after the league figures him out. Miranda may be another example, I hope not, time for him to make the adjustmen.

1 minute ago, ashbury said:

I walked 7.5 miles the other day and it just about finished me off. :)

In fairness, there was about 1300 feet of aggregate elevation gain in this route.

For me it was a muggy 4.4 miles which my watch said was 2200 feet. I'm a little sceptical of that number, but whoever called Minnesota flat hasn't hoofed it around Duluth. 

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Twins community on the internet.