Twins Daily
  • Create Account

GTD 8/28/2022 Twins vs Giants 1:10pm CDT

Puckett34

Sorry this is so incredibly early. Running in my first 10k and 5k this morning here in Sioux Falls so my game thread starter post will be more brief than my mile time. If this season is a reminder of anything, it’s that it’s a marathon, not a sprint. It definitely gives a person perspective. Let’s hope they finish strong.

If someone could post the lineups when they came out, that’d be great. Thanks in advance.

GO TWINS!

According to MLB, this is the Twins lineup for todays game. SF's hasn't been posted yet:

Arraez 1B

Correa SS

Kepler RF

Miranda DH

Gordon 2B

Urshela 3B

Cave LF

Sanchez C

Celestino CF

Aaron Sanchez on the hill. Sanchez to Sanchez again. Gotta sweep these guys from the bay area!

52 minutes ago, CRF said:

According to MLB, this is the Twins lineup for todays game. SF's hasn't been posted yet:

Arraez 1B

Correa SS

Kepler RF

Miranda DH

Gordon 2B

Urshela 3B

Cave LF

Sanchez C

Celestino CF

Aaron Sanchez on the hill. Sanchez to Sanchez again. Gotta sweep these guys from the bay area!

Usually it's the Twins that don't post a lineup 'til the last minute. SF is less than 90 minutes from first pitch and still hasn't posted their lineup today.

So a quick glance shows that the Twins have a higher OBP and higher slugging than SF and guess what? The Giants have scored a few more runs than the Twins. Whatever it is, bad base running, poor hitting with RISP inability to make productive outs, the Twins are not scoring as many runs as their hitting stats would predict. 

3 minutes ago, PDX Twin said:

Interesting that the catcher version has the accent on the a on the back of his uniform, but the pitcher version does not.

One is Dominican the other American, probably explains it. Now a Dominican named Gary? 

Just now, mrtwinsfan said:

Players need to put down the I-pads , to much thinking in alot of heads, How about the 2 batting coaches watch and if they can help a player do it, try something ? what the Coaches are doing  now ?? Players -- See Ball hit ball, , 

Yep that's what Smalley said. Funny thing when I saw Miranda studying film on the bench I thought, this kid is a real student of the game and will bounce back. 

Bremer- Smalley, Sorry going to San Fran, network

2 minutes ago, wabene said:

Yep that's what Smalley said. Funny thing when I saw Miranda studying film on the bench I thought, this kid is a real student of the game and will bounce back. 

What he is paid to say,  Like Bremer very rarely hear Criticism 

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Twins community on the internet.