Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Game Thread: Twins vs Blue Jays 6:10pm cdt 8/6/2022 ad

19 minutes ago, srjr19 said:

This is a phenomenon that goes back to that wild card game against the Yankees in '15.  Every time the Twins score they give up a run or runs in the next half inning.

Uncanny, isn't it?

Until Rocco starts thinking of station to station baseball, these doubles with 2 outs or less are just going to die at 2nd base.  Since the Twins choke on getting that big hit, they need to employ small ball. Base to base.  Can't be any worse than their current strategy.  A few more drill daily on bunting and advancing runners is in order.

4 minutes ago, RickOShea said:

Until Rocco starts thinking of station to station baseball, these doubles with 2 outs or less are just going to die at 2nd base.  Since the Twins choke on getting that big hit, they need to employ small ball. Base to base.  Can't be any worse than their current strategy.  A few more drill daily on bunting and advancing runners is in order.

Even more when the 

6 minutes ago, RickOShea said:

Most of the Twins hitters have shown they have at least warning track power.  Now, they have to prove they can lay down the 20 ft bunt.

I see you found the actual game thread. I guess you became literate enough to realize it? ?

2 minutes ago, RickOShea said:

I was at the original thread when I came online, thank you.

Really? So all those posts in the Reyes thread were ?

love that your answer to Ash about why there weren’t other game threaders postings that this was your answer …

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Twins community on the internet.