Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Getting Twins tickets

tshide

Hey Everyone, I'm looking for some advice on getting tickets for the Twins game on Sept. 29. I'd like to get as close to the field as possible. Can anyone tell me if it is easier to tickets online at someplace like stubhub or wait till game day and pick up a ticket form one of the brokers. Also if you use buy online do more seats become open as the game day get closer or is it best to get them early?

I'm from out of state and have been to dozens of games at the dome but have been to Target field only once so I don't know the ins and outs of the new place yet.

Thanks for any input you can give.

Hey Everyone, I'm looking for some advice on getting tickets for the Twins game on Sept. 29. I'd like to get as close to the field as possible. Can anyone tell me if it is easier to tickets online at someplace like stubhub or wait till game day and pick up a ticket form one of the brokers. Also if you use buy online do more seats become open as the game day get closer or is it best to get them early?

I'm from out of state and have been to dozens of games at the dome but have been to Target field only once so I don't know the ins and outs of the new place yet.

Use stubhub to get your tickets. If you look at the tickets for Twins games lately they are dirt cheap.

Use stubhub to get your tickets. If you look at the tickets for Twins games lately they are dirt cheap.

One more thing I forgot to add, the longer you wait the cheaper the tickets will get. Tickets are pulled 2 hours prior to the game. If you can wait that long you will get an absolute steal.

Hey Everyone, I'm looking for some advice on getting tickets for the Twins game on Sept. 29. I'd like to get as close to the field as possible.

If you are looking to get as close the field as possible. Look at Field box on Stubhub. These are down both of the baselines, past the infield dirt. Keep an eye on stubhub, you may not find first row for dirt cheap, but keep an eye out for the first 5 rows, as was mentioned as the game gets closer the prices usually drop. If you wait until the last minute, tickets in the first 5 rows may or may not still be available. I would think you can find them well below cost even now.

dugout box is an option as well, but these tickets tend to hold their value a little longer, especially right behind the Twins dugout.

good luck.

Hey Everyone, I'm looking for some advice on getting tickets for the Twins game on Sept. 29. I'd like to get as close to the field as possible.

If you are looking to get as close the field as possible. Look at Field box on Stubhub. These are down both of the baselines, past the infield dirt. Keep an eye on stubhub, you may not find first row for dirt cheap, but keep an eye out for the first 5 rows, as was mentioned as the game gets closer the prices usually drop. If you wait until the last minute, tickets in the first 5 rows may or may not still be available. I would think you can find them well below cost even now.

dugout box is an option as well, but these tickets tend to hold their value a little longer, especially right behind the Twins dugout.

good luck.

The padded seats are kind of nice, though.

The biggest advantage of using an online service rather than a street broker at the game is that you can see everything available and customize a search to what you're looking for (# of tickets, price range you want to look at, sections, etc). On the street, you're rather at the mercy of the individual you're talking to, what he has available, and what he tells you is the "best price." Online (I've used Stubhub a lot, but I'm sure there are others that are similar) you can just get a lot more information and that's to your advantage.

Archived